3 Day Conference with Mock Hearing
Opportunity to Practice Testifying as an Expert Witness
WinFE Compilation Provided to all Attendees
The location will be on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA.
Registration now open:
Registrations are transferable. Refund requests processed at 100% by 4/1/19, 50% by 5/1/19
CTIN is a non‐profit association that has been providing high tech training since 1996 in the areas of cyber security, digital investigations, and electronic discovery for both private and public sector security and investigative personnel.
We hope to see you there!
- Jim Clark Digirensics
- Troy LarsonMicrosoft
- Russ McRee Microsoft
- Ernie Hayden Consultant | ICS & Physical Security SME
- Colin Cree e-Forensics
- Gordon Mitchell
- Brett Shavers
- Steve Beltz National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Amelia Phillips Highline Community College
- Jeff Whitney eDiscovery Inc.
- Brandon Leatha Leatha Consulting
- Maryellen Skelton Baluster
- Scott Tucker Aptegra
- Pierson Clair Kroll
- Bryan Hurd Stroz Friedberg
- Ryan Ferreira One Source Discovery (fellow CCE)
- Matt Durrin LMG Security
- Mark Spencer Arsenal Consulting
- Randall Karstetter Data Forensics Lab
- Gavin Pinchback T-Mobile
- Terry Boedeker FireEye
2019 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to the email address we have on file for each conference participant. If you have not received your certificate within two weeks after the conference, please contact Jim Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CPE hours will be calculated using the conference session sign in sheets. Up to 25 CPE hours are issued for the 8 CPE hours available for Monday and Wednesday and 9 CPE hours for Tuesday.
Check out Aloft Seattle Redmond on YouTube before you visit!